Thursday, June 19, 2008
Teeth Finally!
Gracie's bottom two canines finally poked through yesterday. They have been so close and bugging her for forever. All of her teeth have come in late. I can see the very tip of them poking through her gums and she won't let me near them to feel. Now she is just missing one incisor and both canines on top. They don't even look swollen or ready. She might have those missing until she's 12 at the rate she's going. I don't even want to guess how old she will be when she gets her 2 year old molars. Since these still haven't even come in yet. I have pictures from our trip to the ocean and fathers day to post. I will try to get them on here while the kids are down for nap. I wanted to get the info about her teeth on here for my journal before I forgot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment