Having a pool has been so nice and the kids are loving it. As soon as Gracie wakes up in the morning the first thing she does is asks to swim and she does the hand motions with it. It is so cute. She has no fear of the water and will jump right in. Isaac takes a little while to warm up and feel comfortable enough to leave the stairs but it's nice that way because I'm so busy chasing after Gracie that I know I don't have to worry about him leaving the edge.



Motor Boat

Yes that is Gracie swimming all by herself. You can see her legs behind her kicking. She is avoiding swimming to my hand that you see in the bottom of the picture because she wants to swim to the wall all by herself. You can see the guy next to her pointing because she was quite the star of the show swimming all by herself (with her floaters of course).
No comments:
Post a Comment