Thursday, June 19, 2008

The newest member of the Family


I would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Her name is Meow. She goes everywhere with us. She has not left Gracie's side since we brought her home.
The car ride home from buying Meow


When Gracie is in the tub Meow watches from the side, when we go to the lobby to check our mail Meow comes with us. All the tenants in the apartment complex have met Meow. When someone gets on the elevator with us the first thing that happens is Gracie walks over to them and points Meow toward them and says "Meow" in her cute little way. The first morning we woke up and we had to feed Meow breakfast. Last night Meow needed Jammies on like Gracie. I lucked out and because Meow is the same size as Gracie she wears the same size jammies. Tonight Gracie really, really, really wanted Meow to have shoes on when we went on our stroll after dinner. Now I get to try to figure out how to get shoes to fit on a giant stuffed leopard.

Meows first breakfast



Meow's first viewing of Nemo

This is wear Meow sits during dinner time (We don't eat dinner on the floor every night but the dining room has carpet and we were having pizza so we had a "picnic")
So I'm pretty sure that from now on any photos you see of Gracie Meow will be there also. If she's not in the picture she's close by and I was just able to get an angle that Meow wasn't in it.

No comments: