Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lunch

This is our favorite place to have lunch. We take a cooler down to the pool with us and the kids and I have a picnic at the tables by the pool when they decide they are hungry enough to actually get out of the water. We are loving the sunshine and being outside. This week today (Saturday) was the only day we didn't go to the pool.


Isaac, Gracie, Jayden, Helena, Colton


It's the perfect day. We wake up have breakfast get our pool stuff together and a cooler packed and then head down to the pool. We swim and swim and play until the kids get hungry and we go sit at the tables and eat and then we go back and swim and swim until Gracie can't hold her tired little eyes open anymore and we go back home for a nap. Some days we go back and others we don't, it all depends on what time she wakes up. We have dinner and then play games and watch movies until bedtime.

This is the life. :)

5 comments:

Heather Inns said...

How fun! I hope you guys are having a great time in the sun I wish we had some sun to enjoy. It's so sad we had a good day yesterday and today so that was fun to get out and enjoy!

Jenny said...

your days sound so fun! i'm glad you're getting all this time w/ your kids! thanks for keeping us posted on your life in NY. :)

Chiemi said...

I just found you blog through Kizzie's..I think! I love a day in your life. Swimming and sunbathing! How fun. That is totally what I want to be doing right now.

Corinne said...

So, since we havn't been in touch much, and I'm kinda out of the loop, tell me what took you to NYC? That sounds so fun! I know I'm in paradise, but other places always have their glamour too.
The different culture is definately a plus like you mentioned on my blog. I'm really glad that my kids get to see a different way of life and different types of people while their so young. The reason I was so worried about my 6 year old saying something about all the black and brown people is that she actually DID say that after we'd been here a day or two. Luckily we were in the privacy of our own van and no one heard her.

Shelly said...

Fun in the sun!!