I have had some people ask me how I got my side bar to do it's neat little update trick so I thought I would post it as a post instead of comments so people can see it.
Blogger has added it as a new option in your layout. If you go to layout and then click on add element on your side bar it lets you choose what you want to go there. Then click on blog list (it's the first option). Then you just put in the blog address of the blog's you visit. It's kinda a pain because if you already have your list you still have to re enter all of the addresses for it to do the feed update thing. I'm not sure if I love it or not. I use bloglines which for me is easier to follow but I like the blogger one because it still lets me list and link my private blogs. So for now I have both. They both are huge timesavers because I don't have to check each and every blog each and every time I'm online. I just click on the ones who have posted. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Thanks for the tutorial...I need to add that to mine!!
i like your new link list, not sure i have the energy to redo mine. :) i was wondering what it would be like, so i'm glad you did it. :)
Post a Comment