We have found our family's favorite place to go eat here in NJ. It's a place called Five Guys. They have THE BEST hamburgers and french fries. The fries are made from REAL Idaho Potatoes that they cut fresh that day. They are salted perfectly and I will never be able to eat other restaurant fries again. (Okay so I will but only because I love fries and don't have an option but I won't love them near as much). They also have wonderful all you can drink Coke! My three favorite things. Who could ask for more out of a restaurant. The crazy thing is that Isaac inhales his hamburger there too and always says this is soo good mom, do you want to taste mine? So even my four year old can taste the greatness. We have eaten there twice and Jeff and I have both decided it is going to be really hard to ever take the kids to McD's ever again.



Isaac wanted to make a silly face while showing his burger so this was for him.
1 comment:
gotta come to utah! we're getting a five guys!!! :) i've heard a little about them, and so far it's all been good.
Post a Comment