I am totally dying right now. So on our trip to the city on Sunday was a lot of fun. We didn't see homeless guys begging for money or have anyone bugging us. We didn't get to see the famous naked cowboy either but we did notice a guy walking around Times Square that night. There were so many people that I wasn't able to get a good picture or photo of him but Jeff and I have been laughing about it ever since. Well I go to log onto my Myspace page and see this clip. (Caution cross dressing man dancing in video)
You Don’t See THIS on Broadway... (TMZ Exclusive)
Yep that's the guy we saw dancing around Times Square. It was very entertaining and we both said..."only in NYC!"
5 comments:
That is too funny! Too bad you didn't have your video camera! Looks like you guys are having a great time. You're not going to want to go home!
You just made my whole morning with that clip!! I am laughing so hard.. thank you!!!
Only in NYC, indeed. That is hilarious.
So funny! I am so glad you are doing well. When do you head back to Idaho?
ewww....people need to learn self-awareness.
Post a Comment